作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

各位英语高手,能帮我翻译几个初中英语句子吗?悬赏20分!

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:神马作文网作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/11/11 03:52:06
各位英语高手,能帮我翻译几个初中英语句子吗?悬赏20分!
1.在你们国家第一次见到别人你应该做什么?---你应该鞠躬握手.
2.你应该什么时间到达?--我应该7:00到达.
3.你应该问问你该穿什么?
4.你能告诉我我该做的事情吗?
5.我经常去拜访我朋友的家.
6.花时间和家人朋友在一起对我们来说很重要。
7.我们经常在城中心到处逛,尽可能的见到我们的朋友。
8.毕竟我们是手表之都。
9.我们从不在没有预约之前到朋友家拜访
10.我们通常计划去做一些趣事或一起到某地。
11你们学校有什么规定
12在中国你不该端起你的米饭
13用你的筷子插进食物是无礼的
14你不该用筷子指着别人
15吃面条时发出声音没有礼貌
16每喝一次饮料,你该用餐巾擦嘴
17他们特别的费心,使我觉得像在家里
18它比我原想象的要好的多
19我最大的挑战是学在餐桌上的举止
20我发现记住每件事是不容易的,但是我正在逐渐习惯这些事情,并不再觉得他们是那样奇怪
21在我到达这之前有点紧张,但现在没有紧张的理由了
22我能够十分地道的说法语了
各位英语高手,能帮我翻译几个初中英语句子吗?悬赏20分!
1.在你们国家第一次见到别人你应该做什么?---你应该鞠躬握手.
what will do in your country if it's the first time to meet someone?--you should bow and shake hands.
2.你应该什么时间到达?--我应该7:00到达.
when should you arrive?--I should arrive at 7.
3.你应该问问你该穿什么?
you should ask around what you have to wear.
4.你能告诉我我该做的事情吗?
can you tell me what I should do?
5.我经常去拜访我朋友的家.
I often drop by my friend.
6.花时间和家人朋友在一起对我们来说很重要。
It is very important for us to share our time with our family and friends.
7.我们经常在城中心到处逛,尽可能的见到我们的朋友。
we often stroll around the centre of the town to see our friends as much as possible.
8.毕竟我们是手表之都。
we are the centre of making watches after all.
9.我们从不在没有预约之前到朋友家拜访
We will never make an unexpected visit to our frinds.
10.我们通常计划去做一些趣事或一起到某地。
We usually planning to do something interesting of get somewhere.
11你们学校有什么规定
What rules do your school have?
12在中国你不该端起你的米饭
You shouldn't hold your bow in China.
13用你的筷子插进食物是无礼的
It's rude that you stake your chopsticks in your food.
14你不该用筷子指着别人
You can't pout at someone with your chopsticks.
15吃面条时发出声音没有礼貌
Making noise while you eating noodles is impolitely.
16每喝一次饮料,你该用餐巾擦嘴
Wipe your month when you take every sip of your beverage.
17他们特别的费心,使我觉得像在家里
They make me feel ease as I am at home.
18它比我原想象的要好的多
It’s better than what I image before.
19我最大的挑战是学在餐桌上的举止
Learning table manners is my biggest challenge.
20我发现记住每件事是不容易的,但是我正在逐渐习惯这些事情,并不再觉得他们是那样奇怪 everything is not easy but I am getting used for thoes things and no longer take them as a exotica.
21在我到达这之前有点紧张,但现在没有紧张的理由了
I feel a little nervous before I got here but now I have no reason to tense.
22我能够十分地道的说法语了
I am able to speak authentic French.