请问我这样翻译对吗?“我已经有半年没坐过火车了”“I have not been by train for half a
请问我这样翻译对吗?“我已经有半年没坐过火车了”“I have not been by train for half a
I have not been to me 这句话为什么这样翻译?我没有做过一回自己?been to me
这句话语法对吗?I've been this for serveral fucking years.我想表达:我已经过了
翻译:我没做过领导者I haven't been a leader.I wasn't a leader.I am not
i have been love you for five years我这样写对吗?
英语翻译我已经离开这里三年了 英语翻译,电脑翻译为I have been away from here for thre
i have just arrived buy train请问,这句话怎么能翻译成,我刚下火车呢.我翻译是我刚上火车.
I have been sitting here for three hours.我在这坐了三小时.可否说成I sat
英语翻译我没意识到以前曾来过这儿.I'm not aware of that he had been here.have
当我到达车站时火车已经开走了The train ___ ___ when I got to the train stat
"我已经半年没看过电影了" 用英语怎么说
it's been a while since I've been here翻译是 我有一段时间没来了 还是 我来了有一