作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

求Born to die 的中文翻译~

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:神马作文网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/11/12 15:48:48
求Born to die 的中文翻译~
求Born to die 的中文翻译~
Born to die--难逃一死
Feet don't fail me now   我不再轻易跌倒
Take me to the finish line   我无暇顾及只要走到终点
All my heart,it breaks every step that I take   因为我的心,每走一步都会更脆弱.
But I'm hoping that the gates   可我还是再偷偷希望着
They'll tell me that you're mine   最终你会是属于我的.
Walking through the city streets   穿梭于这座城市
Is it by mistake or design?  不知为何身处于此.
I feel so alone on a Friday night   这个周五的晚上,我形单影只
Can you make it feel like home,if I tell you you're mine   如果我说我深爱你,你会结束我的漂泊吗?
It's like I told you honey   好像我已经问过你了.
Don't make me sad,don't make me cry   别让我难过,别让我哭泣.
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough   有的时候觉得爱太难得所以人生才这么艰难.
I don't know why   让人捉摸不透.
Keep making me laugh   请让我一直欢笑
Let's go get high   我们都能让对方开心
The road is long,we carry on   人生太漫长了,我想你陪着我
Try to have fun in the meantime   你陪着我,我过的就轻松.
Come and take a walk on the wild side   在荒野漫步
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain   在大雨中热烈地亲吻
You like your girls insane   你喜欢疯狂的女孩儿,对吧?
Choose your last words   现在告诉我你最后的答案
This is the last time   这是最后一次机会了
Cause you and I,we were born to die   因为无论谁,都终将死心.
Lost but now I am found   爱过你现在不爱了.
I can see but once I was blind   我把这一切都看得明明白白但我也曾沦陷
I was so confused as a little child   我那时像个孩子那样天真
Tried to take what I could get   想拿走我所有能拿走的
Scared that I couldn't find   害怕错过了就再也没有机会
All the answers,honey   搞清你的心思
Don't make me sad,don't make me cry   不要让我太难过,不要让我哭太久.
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough   有的时候,爱太难争取,长路更加艰辛.
I don't know why   我不知道为何如此痛苦.
Keep making me laugh   但我一直在欢笑
Let's go get high   你也要这样.
The road is long,we carry on   人生漫长,各自继续.
Try to have fun in the meantime   活着的时候给自己找点儿乐子.
Come and take a walk on the wild side   也许还会在故地重逢.
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain   也许我还会在大雨中亲吻你.
You like your girls insane   你还是喜欢疯狂的女孩儿.
Choose your last words   最后你会对我说什么
This is the last time   想好了再说
Cause you and I   因为我和你
We were born to die   注定将死去.
We were born to die   人生再漫长也会结束.
We were born to die   活着不容易也会到尽头.
Come and take a walk on the wild side   来吧和我一起在荒野漫步.
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain   让我在雨中亲吻你.
You like your girls insane   你喜欢所有疯狂的女孩儿.
Don't make me sad,don't make me cry   别让我伤心,别让我哭泣.
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough   人生本来就苦,何必又自讨苦吃.
I don't know why   我真的不明白为什么要这样.
Keep making me laugh,  我想快乐地活着
Let's go get high   我和你一起.
The road is long,we carry on   人生漫长我要和你一起走.
Try to have fun in the meantime   趁活着享尽所有的快乐.
Choose your last words   留在世间的最后一句话
This is the last time   要想清楚啊
Cause You and I   因为我们
We were born to die   都难逃一死.
再问: O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~我百度半天都没找到的说~