作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

50个英语对话场景,

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:神马作文网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/11/11 04:35:20
50个英语对话场景,
50个英语对话场景,
dialog11
A: Do you have some time tomorrow?
明天有空吧?
B: Yes, I do.
有啊.
A: How about having lunch with me?
一起吃顿中饭怎样?
B: Good idea.
好主意.
dialog12
A: If you're free, how about lunch?
有空的话一起吃顿中饭如何?
B: When did you have in mind?
你想什么时候呢?
A: I was thinking about Thursday?
我看星期四怎样?
B: That will be fine with me.
没问题.
dialog13
A: I'm calling to see if you would like to have lunch tomorrow.
我打电话给你,是想知道明天一起吃顿中饭怎样?
B: I'm sorry, but this week isn't very convenient for me.
对不起,这个星期我都不方便.
A: Perhaps we van make it later.
那么,也许改天吧.
B: That would be better.
好啊.
dialog14
A: I'm calling to confirm our luncheon appointment.
我打电话来,是想确定一下我们约好吃饭的事.
B: It's tomorrow at twelve o'clock, right?
是明天12 点吧?
A: Yes, that's right.
是的,没错.
B: I'll be there.
我会去的.
dialog15
A: I'm sorry, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment.
真抱歉,不过我不得不取消我们午餐的约会.
B: I'm sorry to hear that.
真遗憾.
A: I have pressing business to attend to .
我有紧急的事情要处理.
B: No problem. we'll make it later in the month .
没关系,这个月改天再说吧.
dialog16
A: I need to change the time we meet for lunch.
我需要更改我们见面吃午饭的时间.
B: What time would be good for you?
什么时间你合适呢?
A: I'll be about half an hour late.
我大概要慢半个小时.
B: Good, I'll see you there at 12:30.
好的,十二点我会在那儿与你碰面.
dialog17
A: I'll get the check.
我来付帐.
B: No, let me pay this time.
不,这次由我付.
A: No, I insist.
不,还是我来.
B: Well, thank you very much.
好吧,那就谢谢你啦?
dialog18
A: This lunch is on me today,
今天这顿饭算我请客.
B: I think you got it last time.
我记得上回也是你请的.
A: It's my pleasure.
我请得心里高兴.
B: That's very nice of you.
既然这样,那就多谢了.
dialog19
A: Shall we split the check.
大家分摊吧?
B: Why don't you let me pick it up.
就让我来付帐好了.
A: Oh, that's not necessary.
啊,不必这样.
B: I know it's not necessary. I want to do it.
我知道不必这样,可是我愿付?
dialog20
A: I really enjoyed the lunch.
这顿饭我吃得好高兴.
B: Yes, let's do it again real soon.
是啊,让我们不久再一起用餐吧.
A: I'll be back in town next month.
我下个月会再回这里来.
B: Good, I'll invite you out when you're here.
好极了,等你来的时候,请再接受我的招待.
21.兑换人民币
客人: I’d like to change these US dollars into RMB.我想把这些美元换成人民币.收银员: No problem, sir. Could you fill out this form, please? Sign your name and write your passport number on the back.没问题,先生.可否请您填写这张表格?并在背面签上您的姓名和护照号.客人: Done. Here you are.填好了,给你.收银员: Thank you. You’d like to change five hundred dollars into RMB, right?谢谢!您要换500美金的人民币,对吗?客人: Yes.是的.收银员: It comes to 3645 RMB at today’s exchange rate. Here is your money.根据今天的兑换率,一共是3645元人民币,给您.客人: Many thanks.非常感谢!
22.
工作人员: Flight BE 407 to London is delayed. Will passengers please wait in the lounge?飞往伦敦的BE407次航班推迟起飞.请乘客在休息室等候.游客: Oh, how annoying!噢.真烦人工作人员: The time of departure will be announced as soon as possible.起飞时间将尽快通知.游客: It`s infuriating! I have to be in Tokyo by six.真气人!我得在6点以前到达东京.
23.
乘客: Taxi!出租车!司机: Yes! Where would you like to go?哎!您想去哪儿?乘客: Please take me to the railway station.请送我去火车站.司机: Which railway station?哪个火车站?乘客: Beijing Western Railway Station.北京火车西站.司机: No problem. Get in please.没问题.请上车吧.
24,
奥利弗: I want to make an airline reservation.我想预订一张机票.雇员: Yes, sir. Where to?好的.先生.去哪儿?奥利弗: Chicago.芝加哥.雇员: First class or economy?要头等舱还是经济舱?奥利弗: Economy, please.经济舱.雇员: When do you plan to leave?你打算什么时候出发?奥利弗: Sometime tomorrow morning.大约明天早上.雇员: Just a moment, please.稍等一下奥利弗: Thanks.谢谢.雇员: There`s one at nine forty tomorrow morning.明天早上9点40有一班奥利弗: That`ll be fine. When will it arrive?很好.什么时候能到达呢?雇员: At ten forty-five. One-way or round trip?10点45分.要单程还是往返?奥利弗: One-way, please.单程.雇员: OK, sir. That`s American Airlines flight 302.好的.先生.班机号是美国航空302.奥利弗: How much is that?多少钱?雇员: That`ll be 940, sir.940.奥利弗: Thanks very much.非常感谢.
25
大嘴: Some famous scenic spots in the world will disappear ,do you know ?世界上有快要消失的著名景点,知道吗?脸盆: Why will they disappear ?什么原因导致这些景点会消失呢?大嘴: The main reason is the climate .大部分是因为气候原因.脸盆: where are they ?都有哪些呢?大嘴: The Antarctica. Muller and Larsen are cracking and melting at an unprecedented speed.南极洲.穆勒冰架和拉森冰架正以前所未有的速度崩裂和消融.脸盆: The influences of Climate Warming are out of expectations !没想到气候变暖有这么巨大的影响啊!大嘴: There is only a sand dike between Venice of Italy and Adriatic Sea .The recharging of seawater is threatening .意大利威尼斯与亚得里亚海仅有一道沙堤相隔.海水回灌现象正威胁着它的存亡.脸盆: Venice is a characteristic city . It would be a pity if it disappeared .威尼斯是一座很有特点的城市.如果真的消失那就太可惜了.大嘴: And the Great Barrier Reef in Australia .The experts said that 95% coral reef would be killed by 2050.还有澳大利亚大堡礁.专家预言,到2050年95%的活珊瑚礁将被杀死.脸盆: Our offsprings won’t enjoy these dramatic sceneries,what a pity !我们的后代再也看不到那些美妙的景色,实在是一种遗憾啊!

剩下的去下面这个网站去看吧!