请各位英语帝们替我翻译一下这句话:whenever you like,you are the god of some p
请各位英语帝们替我翻译一下这句话:whenever you like,you are the god of some p
麻烦帮我翻译一下"Tell yourself,let god know.The birth of me ,you're
请帮忙翻译一下.谢谢. you are just like the sunligth就是这句.
请各位大侠帮小弟翻译一下下面那句英语的意思,you are always the apple of my eye
You can choose the time whenever you like 这句话的语法对吗?
请翻译这句话:Is that the reason why you are in favour of the propo
请各位大虾帮个忙,哪位高手能帮我把这句话翻译一下:If you are not too tied,let's go ou
翻译:Drop by whenever you are in the area
whenever you are biue.just thinj of
you can shop whenever you like as the online shops are open
are you like any of the people? 翻译
Here are some apples of you 这句话的错误