作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译想你是最好的事时光有多流连,你有多远相遇有多惊艳,记忆有多甜透过水滴,折射永恒的形状顺便把整片天空想成你.阳光的

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:神马作文网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/11/18 12:51:21
英语翻译
想你是最好的事
时光有多流连,你有多远
相遇有多惊艳,记忆有多甜
透过水滴,折射永恒的形状
顺便把整片天空想成你.
阳光的拥抱这样熟悉,像爱做梦的我
依然在你怀里
世界上有千千万万个人,却只有一个你
世界上有千千万万个地方,却没有哪里
是思念所不能触及.
你一直在我眼里,哪怕隔着半个星球的举例.
连不经意的叹息,都拟在宣读宿命.
要一直,一直,一直,和你在一起.
池塘里的荷花快开了.约定到期了,
你该回来了.
星光陨落,候鸟迁徙,夏藤冬雪,煦风过境.而我还在原地.
倾尽流年,只为你一个温柔的笑意.
值不值得?
当然.因为想你,
就是那件最好的事.
英语翻译想你是最好的事时光有多流连,你有多远相遇有多惊艳,记忆有多甜透过水滴,折射永恒的形状顺便把整片天空想成你.阳光的
想你是最好的事
Think you is the best thing.
时光有多流连,你有多远
How much time to hang around,how far you have
相遇有多惊艳,记忆有多甜
Meet how amazing,how sweet memory
透过水滴,折射永恒的形状
Through water droplets,refraction eternal shape
顺便把整片天空想成你.
The way the whole sky to you.
阳光的拥抱这样熟悉,像爱做梦的我
The sun embrace so familiar,like I love to dream
依然在你怀里
Still in your arms
世界上有千千万万个人,却只有一个你
There are thousands on thousands of people in the world,but only one of you
世界上有千千万万个地方,却没有哪里
There are thousands on thousands of places in the world,but no where
是思念所不能触及.
Miss cannot reach.
你一直在我眼里,哪怕隔着半个星球的举例.
You are always in my eyes,even across half the planet's example.
连不经意的叹息,都拟在宣读宿命.
Even the casual sigh,are quasi read fate.
要一直,一直,一直,和你在一起.
Always,always,always,and you together.
池塘里的荷花快开了.约定到期了,
The lotus pond opened soon.The agreement has expired,
你该回来了.
You should come back.
星光陨落,候鸟迁徙,夏藤冬雪,煦风过境.而我还在原地.
Stars fall,migratory birds,Kato Fuyuuki,Xu wind transit.But I still.
倾尽流年,只为你一个温柔的笑意.
All time,just for you a gentle smile.
值不值得?
The value is not worth?
当然.因为想你,
Of course.Because you want to,
就是那件最好的事.
Is the best thing.