作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

日常生活用的英语短句,适用于作文,有翻译

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:神马作文网作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/11/18 14:03:17
日常生活用的英语短句,适用于作文,有翻译
日常生活用的英语短句,适用于作文,有翻译
日常生活常用英文短句:
What's that noise? (什么声音?)
What are you up to? (打什么鬼主意呢?(你忙什么呢?) )
May I ask you a question? (我可以问一个问题吗?)
What's this? (这是什么?)
Who does this belong to?(这是谁的? )
What's it called? (这叫什么?)
Where are you headed? (去哪儿?)
What does USA stand for? (U.S.A.是什么的缩写?)
How early?(多早? )
Do you know the meaning of this word?( 你知道这个生词的意思吗? )
What's the difference between A and B? (A和B之间有什么区别?)
I think so, too. (我也这样认为。)
No objection! (没有异议。)
That's fine with me.(我觉得那样很好。 )
You can say that again. (我也有同样感觉。)
Are you for or against his idea? (你是反对还是赞成他的主意? )
What you say is partly right. (你说的有一部分是对的。)
I don't agree. (我反对。)
I can't agree. (我不能同意。)
I doubt it. (我怀疑。)
No good. (那可不好哦!)
That's impossible. (那怎么可能。)
It won't work. 行不通。
Not really.(不是那样。)
In a word, yes. (一句话,是。)
Your answer is to the point. (你说到点子上了。)
I'm afraid so. (恐怕就是这样了。)
Your opinion is reasonable. (你的意见有道理。)
Your idea is fundamentally wrong. (你的想法根本上就是错误的。)
Certainly not. (哪儿有的事儿。/当然不是。)
How can that be? (怎么可能呢?)
That won't do. (那样不行。 )
That makes no sense. (那也太没道理了。)
Not exactly. (不完全。 )
I hope you're right. (但愿是这样。)
It's something like that.(差不多吧! )
There's no guarantee. (不能保证。)
Half and half. (喜忧参半。/一半一半。)
He gave me an ambiguous answer. (他给我的回答很含糊。)
I need some time to think it over.(请给我点儿时间考虑。 )
I'll consider it. (我会考虑的。)
Let me sleep on it. (请给我一个晚上的时间考虑。)
What do you think?( 你觉得呢? )
What's your opinion?(你的意见呢? )
What's your suggestion?(你的建议呢? )
Don't you think so?(你不这样认为吗? )
Give me a definite answer. (给我一个明确的答复。)
It doesn't answer my question.(这可不算答复。)
It's the last straw. (我已经忍无可忍了。)
Can you think of anything better? (你有什么更好的主意吗? )
What is your complaint? (你不满意什么? )
I'm fairly broad-minded. (我是个有气量的人。)
It's not important. (那并不重要。)
That's right! (对了/没错! )
Let's get this straight. (我可跟你说清楚。 )
Let's leave well enough alone. (不要画蛇添足了。)
What are you doing this for? (你干吗要去做这种事呢? )
Why did you do that? (你为什么干那样的事呢?)
What are you so happy about? (你怎么那么高兴?)
What's the purpose of your visit? (你旅行的目的是什么? )
Why are you here? (你怎么在这儿? )
Whose fault is that? (那是谁的错呀? )
That's not the point. (你没说到点儿上。)